JD and Kate Dobson are humor writers and candlemakers. They are married (to each other) and currently reside in St. Louis, Missouri, where they moved to pursue the American dream of finding excitement, adventure and opportunity in the untamed west, like Daniel Boone, or Alfred Packer.
Their first book, Hottest Heads of State, was published in 2018 by Henry Holt & Co.
Click on a link below to visit one of the many humor websites they've created in their spare time when they were bored.
- Hottest Heads of State is the world's foremost authority on the hotness of all world leaders.
- Real Fortune Cookies is a bunch of fake fortune cookies. So...the name is somewhat misleading.
- Ad Supplement is this weird phase we went through in which we wrote short stories to accompany the ads in the New York Times magazine.
- Slow Laundry is when we were pretending that there was a movement to start hand-washing laundry.
- Slow Laundry in the City is more of the above.
- AirSplurge is a fake store stocked with a variety of fake products.
- Forest Park Fox Hunt defies explanation.
- Senator Dracula also defies explanation. Or maybe I'm just tired of writing captions.