The Sherlock Holmes-Scented Candle is a useful tool for any amateur detective who is not overly concerned about fire safety.
- You can light it and hold it in front of a window to send signals to your assistant. (Assuming your assistant lives nearby.) (Also assuming it is night.)
- You can use it to burn important papers. (You probably weren’t going to need those later!)
- The label includes advice on how to look for clues. You do know about clues, right?
- It smells like tobacco, so it's a good way for you to research what tobacco smells like.
- When contemplating a difficult case, you can pretend to smoke the tiny wax pipe. It might not help you solve the case, but it can’t hurt either! (Unless the candle is lit.)